Sunday, April 11, 2010

Grandchildren Are Wonderful

Laynee riding her new bike. The only problem is that she was mad at Delbert because he didn't her the barbie bike.

Great, great, great, great aunt Ethel and Laynee, both have their birthday on the same day.


I just love Aden's smile





Macy, sleeping in bed with grandma and grandpa
Macy loves to pull her lips together like this. She is 4 weeks old in this picture. She looks bigger than what she really is. She is starting to fill out a little

1 comment:

DJ said...

Kinlee woulda been a little ripped off if she didn't get the barbie bike too...girlie girls, what to do with them?!?!
Happy Birthday Laynee! I cannot believe the girls are already FOUR years old. I seriously can't hardly wrap my head around it. I hope Laynee and Ethel had an awesome party and have a great day today!
Macy is of course DARLING!! I want to hold her again. She's sooooo cute, I can hardly stand it. But I knew she would be....Brooklyn's her mom and you're her grandma...Both beautiful ladies to take after!